GeneralLeadership.com and the General Leadership Foundation bring Leadership Advice from America’s Most Trusted Leaders to You! Read more at http://generalleadership.com
From Our Early Files:
02 March 2014
What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to five word summaries. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Christmas spending and family
2. “First Christmas” gifts for baby
3. Selling unwanted Christmas gifts
4. Living a little
5. Betterment or Vanguard
6. Motivating past temptation
7. Becoming a manager
8. Career or decent child care
9. Quick oil change scam
10. Low life expectancy and retirement
11. Handling wasted time at work
12. Digitizing old journals and letters
The fourth quarter of the year has arrived and, based on the reader mailbag questions I’ve received over the last week, that has triggered a lot of thoughts about Christmas in people’s minds. So, this week’s mailbag starts off with a trio of Christmas-related questions.
I guess it’s appropriate because our house has also see the first real talk of Christmas in the past few days. We’re planning a few homemade gifts this year and to pull them off, we need to get started on them sooner rather than later. In fact, we probably should have already started on at least one of them.